So, here are my major goals for this year.
- Since the American Council on Exercise was generous enough to replace my study materials, I WILL get certified as a personal trainer this year.
- I will run the New York City Marathon in 2013. There is really no question about that. While it stinks to have to pay the fee for a third time, I get it. I stand behind Mary's decision to cancel the marathon and the resolution for applicants.
- There will also be at least one Spring half marathon and Spartan Sprint in June.
- I will spend more time with my family and friends enjoying life.
- Most importantly, I will no longer run around the hampster wheel. I will step outside the box and try new ways of doing things until I find what is best for me.
There will be alot of changes in my daily routine as well. I have been working with Jess and we have set small weekly goals. They are as basic things like, drinking a tall glass of water first thing in the morning and running 3 days a week. It doesn't have to be complicated. It just has to be consistent.
I no longer want my "old life" back, I want a better life and I will work for it. Stay tuned!