Keelie from Sweat = Success tagged me! And now you are stuck learning all kinds of useless information about me.
I have to post them per Rule #1, so ummm, here's the rules.
1) You must post the rules.
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself on the blog post.
3) Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, then create 12 new questions for the people you tagged.
4) Tag 12 (or so) people and link them in your post.
5) Let them know you've tagged them!
My Random 12 Facts
- I do not eat any kind of seafood. (No, not even shrimp) I am not allergic. I just didn’t grow up eating it and now I can’t seem to do it.
- My first race ever was the Chase Corporate Challenge. I had never run before that and I ran it on a whim with a friend. I cursed her the whole 3.5 miles.
- I have been to at least 10 New Kids on The Block concerts in the last 4 years.
- I don’t like cats AT ALL.
- I have no coordination and never played any sports as a kid. I even failed gym in HS several times.
- I didn't learn how to drive until I was 27 and I still suck at it.
- I've known my best friend since we were five. She knows everything about me.
- I still get sad when I walk down 14th Street in the city and pass what was once the Palladium nightclub.
- I've known my husband since I was 15 but we didn’t date until I was 27.
- I could happily live in a world where every meal was breakfast.
- I am a major sour candy addiction.
- I love when my hair is down but I hate straightening it myself.
1. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
South Beach Miami! I just love the warm weather, the Cuban food and the beach. Plus I’d HAVE TO stay in shape.
2. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A personal trainer
3. What's your least favorite food/ beverage?
I can’t stomach yogurt or cottage cheese
4. If you could only do one physical activity for the rest of your life, what would it be?
5. If you were reincarnated as a dinosaur, what kind would you be?
T-Rex, I want to rule!
6. What is your favorite dish/ meal to make?
7. Name your favorite childhood memory involving food!
When my parents were still together, we used to go to Roll N Roaster on Friday nights for dinner. That was the first place I ever had a mozzarella stick.
8. Who inspires you?
I’m inspired by people who know what they want and they go after it without fear.
9. Who is your favorite artist (musician, painter, actor, poet, and sculptor... any medium)?
Madonna/Natalie Merchant, Frida Kahlo
10. If you had $10,000,000 to give to charity, which charity(ies) would you give it to?
Any and all that are fighting cancer.
11. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Any random day in the Summer in the pool with the family having a BBQ.
12. What's your favorite inspirational quote?
Pain is fear leaving the body. (It’s on my USMC water bottle.)
- What's the first thing you do when you come home at the end of the day?
- What's your favorite season and could you live without the other three?
- Who inspires you?
- Last killer workout you had?
- Are you where you thought you'd be at this point in your life?
- Are you a Yankee fan or a Yankee hater?
- Only one food for the rest of your life... what is it?
- Long hair or short hair?
- Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
- Do you pedicure in the winter?
- Do you like to work out alone or with friends?
- Favorite cartoon?
Heather at Heathers Mean
Ali Mc @ Running with Spatulas
Theodora @ Losing weight in the City
Janae @ Hungry Runner Girl
Sara @ Once Upon a Lime
Michelle @ NYC Running Mama
Bobbi @ NHerShoes
Anyone else want it????? :)