- Prepare marathon outfit including baggage and food.
- Make plans for spectator spots and post-race meet up.
- Handle babysitter logistics for kids from Saturday night through Sunday afternoon.
- Sleep more!
- Run less.
- Get and stay healthy.
- Make a 5 hour (just in case) playlist.
- Secure ride to start (No need to secure early morning bus = Benefit of living on
- Check for any logistics changes on the website, etc.
- Think positive thoughts!
Sharing is Caring: What are your marathon to dos? What did I forget?