September is a fresh start. The boy is starting second grade and fall is coming. Time to start thinking about Halloween costumes and dare I say it, Christmas. Wait, forget I said that. I am just not ready. I love the summer and I am not a fan of cold weather, so let's just focus on September for now.
I have been thinking about my goals for the last few weeks and what needs to get accomplished to make today and tomorrow better than yesterday. So here goes:
- Get It Together - I will get better organized with school, life, work, obligations, etc with a tangible schedule. Sadly, my google calendar isn't doing it for me.
- Study! - I will commit at least an hour 4 nights a week to studying for my ACE personal training certification. I know that is not nearly enough time, but it's a start. Especially since it's been off my radar for most of the summer.
- Part-time Veg - I am going to commit to meatless Mondays. I have done it a few times but I can easily be swayed by a good steak sandwich.
- Run! - I'm going to schedule my longer runs better so they happen. I need to plan ahead and get hubby on board. Marathon is two months away and I'm going to need help getting the foot time in.
- Blog Better - I will read one or two articles a week on better blogging and begin implementing changes to give you a better experience when you visit my page.
I know these goals seem all over the place, but hey, welcome to my life. Here's hoping for success.
Sharing is Caring: What are your goals for September? Spill it! Accountability is key to success.